Flight Line Club
The Flight Line Club caters to guests looking for an upgraded air show experience with the best views of the flying action. This area offers "in and out" privileges throughout the day for guests to enjoy the static displays, concessions, souvenir booths, and exhibitors.
The Flight Line Club includes outside, tables of 2 or 4 seats that are assigned to you for the day. Dedicated private porta-lets are available for the convenience of our guests. Unlimited refreshments will be provided throughout the day, as well as a catered lunch.
- In-and-out access from the Flight Line Club area throughout the day
- Reserved tables of 2 or 4, front line seating in spacious exclusive viewing area
- Catered, buffet-style lunch
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- Shaded tent area for temporary relief from the sun
- Private "Premium" restrooms
Premium Box Seats
Premium Box Seats are reserved seats located directly on the flight line, providing an outstanding way to view the air show. This area offers "in and out" privileges throughout the day for guests to enjoy the static displays, concessions, souvenir booths, and exhibitors. Pick your seats and they will be assigned to you for the entire day. Seating is not under shade for maximum viewing of the air show. However, there will be shade tents available in the back of the seating area.
Concessions are available for purchase at dedicated booths located near the back of the box seating area. Premium Box Seats also offer dedicated porta-lets for the convenience of our guests. Rows of 2, 3, and 4 available for purchase. Single seats are available for purchase in rows of 8.
- Exclusive viewing area
- In-and-out privileges from the box seat area
- Dedicated concessions and restroom facilities
- Access to shade tents