All visitors are subject to search by security forces.
Take note of prohibited items while planning your day at Aviation Nation. Banned items will be confiscated or cause visitors to be turned away at the gate.
• Weapons of any kind including pocket knives, pocket tools, scissors, box cutters, billy clubs, large heavy chain link jewelry or belts, mace and pepper spray
• Firearms of any type
• Toys that resemble firearms, laser pointers
• RC aircraft & drones
• Flammable items and Fireworks
• Pets (except for service animals)
• Spray paint and silly string
• Outside food, coolers, grills, or glass containers
• Glass bottles
• Liquid without factory seal intact (baby bottles are exempt)
• Walkie-talkies, HAM radios, scanners
• Alcohol and illegal drugs
• Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, heelies, roller skates or roller blades, or hover boards
• Excessively large items and bags (the only exceptions are diaper bags, small purses, and small camera bags at or below 21 inches long, 10 inches wide, 10 inches deep)
Possession and use of Marijuana is illegal on Nellis Air Force Base or any federal installation. This includes both recreational and medicinal.
Do not cross any security ropes or line set up on aircraft.
No distribution of religious or political material will be allowed.